Why is Nude Sunbathing Illegal?

Who has the greater right?  A person who chooses to be “clothes free” at the ocean?  Or one who wants to “protect the children” and doesn’t want them to “see”?  Pick the kinky one.

kindgirls.com

9 Responses to “Why is Nude Sunbathing Illegal?”

The children-because they’ll crawl under Mommies dress every chance they get.

2. drab says:

becouse of bodies like yours(no doubt this will be censored)

If Your talking about bodies like my geriatric failure they wouldn’t get a chance to be whatever your talking about Drab-theyed be struck BLIND!
    Clothes are what make people sexy, if people walked around naked no-one would care. 40,000 breast implants a year, and 30,000 implant withdrawals. Get an implant to get a husband to have it removed to have your nips point at the floor.

Monkeys are neat. They look just like that Blonde only smaller, have dark hair, and it’s all over their body. But their paraphanalia is so small it makes us honkeys feel like King Kong. AND they will jump your sweetheart. It’s a riot to see your monkey on the loose and a gaggle of women running screaming down the street.

Joe, Meet my friend, drab (brad) – we’ve known each since high school. Dyslexia he has. People think he’s a little nuts, but I know better – he’s out of his freakin mind! You guys would get along great.

Oh, drab lives in California and he’s one of my best friends. He legally buys pot & hash for “medicinal purposes” (ailment: ‘whatever’). And no, he won’t mail me any (that’s why he’s not my BEST best friend).

He’s smart enough to know that a federal rap, run by those monkeys grandkids by now. Is that racist? or am I right on the money with that one.

Oh yeah-some very intelligent people have dyslexia, I has nothing to do with IQ. However my finaly dead (YEAHH!!) ex sister in law and Brother decided they could get an extra check in the mail if they convinced the state their son, my nephew, was retarded. I ain’t ssen those thieves but once in 40 yrs and after robbing me of $25,000 and all the family heirloomsthe woman and soon my brother will croak, and a really sneaky dyslexic kid who has been taught he needs a keeper wants his favorite uncle to support him on MY disability and Soc sec I busted ass till I was busted up for 40 years for. If he finds his way here he’s only coming in the driveway because he’ll never go back out. A fairy good member of the ACLU does not belong anywhere kin my old age. He had 40 years to learn how to deal with dyslexia and take care of himself, but CHOSE to pretend to be an imbecile. His ability to steal my ID and rob my bank acct going through 3 other countries not to get caught tells me he’s not stupid, just his Mothers child. I was taught how to cut and fit wood by a dyslexic who couldn’t read a tape, but he had his own ways.

9. amy says:

who the hell purposely poses like that with there ass up?
    Nice.