Who Knew He Even Had A Heart?

Ex Vice President Richard Cheney had a heart transplant yesterday.

7 Responses to “Who Knew He Even Had A Heart?”

It does seem odd, but Cheney and people like him truly believe their views are correct; it’s not simply a matter of being stupid or heartless or both. “The Righteous Mind” by Jonathan Haidt is insightful on this issue.

You may believe whatever you want but under his “watch” the Iraq and Afghanistan wars blossomed as did his personal wealth by almost 10-times. It was in a “blind trust” and his company, Haliburton, received countless military contracts.

I call that ‘others’ blood for my money.’ No one accused him of being stupid or naive. He knew exactly what he was doing and to me that’s morally reprehensible regardless of what he believed.

Using your logic, wouldn’t Pol Pot and Mao get a reprieve because they believed in their causes?

Why would Pol Pot and Mao get reprieves? Why would Cheney? I’ve stared at what I wrote for the past five minutes, and I don’t see one word about forgiving Cheney for his actions.

4. photo mannequin…

[…]Who Knew He Even Had A Heart? « Everyone Is Entitled To My Opinion[…]…

5. news says:

I will also bookmark this web-site

“but Cheney and people like him truly believe their views are correct; it’s not simply a matter of being stupid or heartless or both.”

Perhaps I misread your comment. It seemed to me at first glance you were giving him an excuse because he truly believed in what he did.

I thoroughly forgive him for not learning how to use a rifle in the Army so long as he keeps shooting lawyers. Give him another rifle and another lawyer. BUT WHY did HE get a heart?? C,mon!HE BOUGHT IT,and someone else is murderred for it.