Let’s Go Camping Again!

"Hoover me up like a 3-inch line."

Harold Camping has got some huge balls.  Instead of slithering away in shame after his Judgment Day prophesy fizzled,  Camping held a press conference.  He said Judgement Day DID silently occur on May 21st but he now knows “the end of the world” day is October 21st!  That’s 5 more months for people to contribute to Camping’s $100-million dollar radio empire.  Credit cards are gladly accepted.

Well Harold, God talked to my heart last night and said you are “an asshole –  who should give the suckers their money back”.  But He didn’t think you’d do it knowing there’s a new one born every minute.  See:

There’s a Sucker Born Every Minute

7 Responses to “Let’s Go Camping Again!”

1. Max says:

Camping’s calculations were wrong and his assumptions naive, but Rapture and Judgment Day are still relevant! Humanity needs to know the truth. Listen to this very compelling recording from a new spiritual group that is making waves and getting the word out to be spiritually prepared with more than a simple prayer and some bible verses.

2. FUBLO says:

Or as Frank Zappa so accurately put it: “Just remember, there’s a big difference between kneeling down, and bending over.”

And the only way to stop hem from doing it is to marry them.

Robin Hood and his Marry men-
    Were stuck in Sherwood Forrest a bit too long.

FUBLO, WELCOME! I just now put your name together with your comments from that discussion group I left. I’m proud to say we’re sometimes condemned together in the same sentence by those crazies. Life is good.

Great comment too. Thanks.

People are scared to death of death. There’s lots of money to be made exploiting that fear.

7. hello there. looks like a nice article to me. bookmarking it and will read for sure.