Two Bears Having Oral Sex?

Rochester, New York has commissioned some internationally-recognized artists to create huge murals to brighten up the city. This one is right across the street from my building.  I’m certainly no art critic but I think it sucks.  Oral sex seems to be the BEST interpretation of it. My neighbors say it looks like two rats fighting and isn’t good for the image of the neighborhood.

The artist says it’s two bears hibernating.  Right. I think he should add a soundtrack.

6 Responses to “Two Bears Having Oral Sex?”

I believe this is an imaginative rendering of the end of a battle between two chupacabra’s. If the artist is hispanic, I can almost guarantee that’s what it is. If you have any hispanic neighbors, ask them what their opinions are.

I’ve talked to them for two days now because the building is overwhelmingly Hispanic. The verdict? 2 RATS fighting and this “violence” is horrible for kids.

The artist – supposedly – is from Denmark. Tomorrow I’ll show another mural 1 block away and its artist is definitely a beautiful blond woman. They may be partners.

They certainly look more like rats than bears. Maybe he’s making a comment about life in the city– a comment city residents don’t appreciate.

I think you’re right. Residents have already called the City and Channel 10 to complain. It was on the news last night. I’ll bet it gets painted over – really! Also, black, white, and dull gray doesn’t exactly brighten up our little slice of heaven over here.

It looks to me like Goldilocks got ate about 6 hours ago. While carrying a bag of Haluginogenic mushrooms. And the bear on top suddenly developed a kink of eating the bearshit the bear shit in the woods.

6. Lorraine Vyverberg says:

I think it looks awful. I would not want it in my neighborhorrd. Doesnt the city review what is painted.