Please, PLEASE Don’t Have Children!

n571523776_8916

OK, so it’s almost 2:00 AM and you’re drunk and your boyfriend is even drunker and has pot in his pocket. He’s speeding down the highway in a county known for its tough DWI enforcement and wildly tries to make a left turn. The car careens off the road and  smashes into an auto dealership taking out the front row of cars.  He then  jumps from the car and starts running.  Do you:

A. Step out of the car, start crying like a little girl, and put your hands on the hood knowing the cops will be there in a minute? Or,

B. Exit the car, open your mouth and gaze into space feigning amnesia? Or,

C. Stumble behind the wheel even though you don’t know how to drive and try to get away?

For the correct answer, go to:

(If this link doesn’t  work, copy and paste it into your address box)

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Please, PLEASE Don’t Have Children!”

The tatoo means he’s a deep thinking person and old enough to take it when going gets rough, he gets going, running, fleeing, and he knew if he didn’t get caught his girlfreind couldn’t get in any trouble by just sitting there in the passenger seat.
    The fact that she didn’t stay in the passenger seat means she’s dumb enough to marry a guy with a tattoo on his neck that runs off and leaves her to her wits.

Geesh, that fricken photo…sometimes you can really just tell what a d-bag someone is…and these two…you can just tell.
    Saw this story yesterday. Amazing, isn’t it? This is one of the reasons I don’t go out anymore on weekends…the only thing on the roads are cops and drunks. However, this was a tuesday morning. …this could’ve ended tragically for anyone unlucky enough to just be on 96 at that time (an off-shifter). I believe 96 was or is the most heavily patrolled for DWI, and Ontario County is number one for DWI arrests.
    But yeah, these two are a couple of real pieces of work, and makes me glad I didn’t have children. Hopefully, these two won’t…but…we both know…

idiots.

This guy blew a fricken .21, close to three times the .08 limit. He was plowed.
    When I look at this picture of these two morons, I just think of the quote of the maitre’d in “Ferris Bueller”….”I weep for the future”.
    FP, Brenda, I’m thinkin’ I’m due for another break from the D&C…quad, Warriror, tbt, Acorn…it’s ll just right wing broken records….over and over. I can predict what they are going to say.
    I’m done pulling their string and listening to the same ol’ tired right wing talking points.

On a tuesday-definitely not going to work the next day huh? What really bugs ME is those photo’s are a typical cross section of the entire country, from East Podunk,Texas, to the Apple orchards. I look at our 19 yr old and his nice apartement with freinds that are stoners and don’t have any beerbottles laying around, and hate DTM’s and crackheads, and I’m glad he only burns and leaves the liquor alone. When a good job ever does come available he won’t have the boose monkey on his back. It’s a long hard climb out of the bottle.

My answer is D: all of the above. If A and B don’t work. Immediately try C. I see a Jerry Springer show in this girl’s future.

It’s a little scary when the readers’ comments are funnier than mine.

7. Tania says:

Hi, Thanks for article. Everytime like to read you.
    Tania