He Should Have Gone Naked Hiking Instead

images12

South Carolina’s Governor, Mark Sanford said today that he disappeared for 4-days because he went to South America for an affair with an Argentinian woman. Sanford apologized to his wife, his four boys, his family and the people of South Carolina for leaving his staff and family to make up excuses for his absence. At one point, his staff insisted he was off hiking on the Appalachian Trail.

When will this culture learn that sex and love have little to do with each another? Forget the lies you were taught! Forget the 5000-years of brainwashing – which made sense at one time because of unclaimed children and disease. Forget the possessive, insecure male-dominated, religious bullshit which tries to keep you in line! Yes, sex IS better with someone you love – so is eating cheeseburgers – so what?

I’ve seen too many love relationships destroyed by sex. People think they “love” one another to justify and not feel guilty about their sexual drives. They become ‘crazy in love’. We teach our kids, “Sex is a dirty, disgusting thing. Save it for someone you love.”

The only person who can tell me sex is ONLY a good thing when it involves someone you love has never masturbated. I’m waiting.

16 Responses to “He Should Have Gone Naked Hiking Instead”

1. amy stahl says:

Damn immigrants messing with our Argentinian women.

But I love me. But sex is definitely better with someone you love while your thinking of someone else, a lot of times, ANYODY else. A fairly good guess would be GW has to think of Barbara while he’s boinking Laura. I like to look at the women in Jimmy Swaggerts audience with their top buttoned blouses and their looks of idolatry when he confesses to his dalliances of desire with $10 hookers that don’t shave where they can’t see- Their backs- and are obviously thinking, “Oh JIMMY!! I would have saved you if I knew you were that lonely.” We could have gone for cab fare. Maybe let me sit here for a month without tigheing.

AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What’s he saying?

Republicans: The Party of Family Values, Responsibility and Accountability. LOL, I love it.

I’m almost pissed at myself for not picking up on it, but I didn’t see her quote…
    when they asked his wife, she said, “I don’t know where he is, I’m being a mom, I’m watching after MY children”

She said “my” and not “our”. Crooksandliars caught that.
    So, when can we expect a book from the Argentinian women that he had an affair with: – )
    Now, they’ll need to get him on talk shows, humanize him, make him out to be a not so bad guy, a vicitim. You are booked on The View, don’t piss off Whoopi and you’ll be fine.
    “I’m only human, of flesh and blood, a man” LOL.

B U L L E T I N:

The woman’s name has been released. She’s Fanne Foxe (born Annabelle Battistella on February 14, 1936 in Nueve de Julio, Argentina) She’s a Cougar!
    In 1974 she was known as the “Basin Bombshell” when she was pulled out of Washington’s Reflecting Pool during her affair with Wilbur Mills, Chairman of the US Ways and Means Committee.

It should be noted that, as a Congressman, Sanford voted 3-times to censure President Bill Clinton for his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

See, and that is where I really despise the republican bastards…
    I can understand (not condone) the affair…but that’s for his wife and family to forgive. I don’t care about that. But these f**kers who get all ‘Holier than Thou” and tell us that THEY know family values more than we do, or they cram the Bible in our faces…all the while they’re banging some other woman (or man). That’s where these freaks infuriate me.

And not for nuthin’, what do Argentinians think of these creeps coming into their country and passing their women around? It’s not enough to exploit their people, or steal their resources, “Hey, the ladies aren’t bad, either”

I hope his wife takes everything.
    Gay people must love this..”And you don’t want US to get married because of that sanctity of marriage bulls**t?”

Grrrourrrrrrrgh….

I don’t think sex is dirty Paolo, but it is when one is cheating on their spouse and spending Father’s day getting laid rather than with one’s children.

Sex isn’t about love and vice-versa. However, when you put them together its amazing.

Joe, if I ever found out my husband was thinking about another woman while he was with me, I would castrate him!!!! Perhaps sometimes I think about other things, like what I have to get done the next day, but I NEVER imagine I am with anyone else.

Well Brenda I’m off the hook on that one since my testosterone level dropped to 20 out of a possible 1,200. If Thinking about mules would do it I’d give it a try. Kinsey said women often don’t think about sex at all. They Are different then men. Men don’t think about laundry at all and the ones lucky enough to have a libido and higher testosterone level have a mind that works like a constant x-rated movie all day long. If Your man is thinking about cheating- then go ahead and castrate him. All I want to do is see Rochester and the bristol hills, lake Ontario, and the finger lakes again.

I feel so misunderstood today.

Brenda, I was not condoning ANY extramarital affairs. If that’s your definition of “cheating” (and that is the common standard) I think it’s fine.

However in my own significant relationships, “cheating” was defined as “falling in love” – giving your heart to someone else. I would be able to forgive sexual encounters – but if she ever gave her heart away, I’d act like a typical Guinea and end up in prison.

I will never tell anyone if my “understanding” was ever tested.

Steve, Have no idea of the woman’s name – she was from Brazil. Was making a satiric reference to Wilbur Mills, drunk, public 1974 affair with the “Bombshell”.

Joe, I’ll trade you some testosterone points for some of your IQ points. At 59, I know what’s important as long as you don’t use your intelligence to think about national politics or social mores.

I had a very perverted womanizing, dog chasing, self abusing sand monkey once for a pet. Are social mores the similarities or the differences between him and us? If he had only worn a suit he could have been President.

I wonder if Gov. Sanford had anything to do with MJ’s death. It sure got the press of his doorstep for a minute.

I think I need another break from the D&C forum page.
    Is it me, or are the extreme right wing whack jobs coming out of the woodwork?
    This redneck mentality…is there any escape? it seems to have completely infiltrated and saturated our culture (or lack of)…
    there just seems to be no place to get away from it.

I know I go less and less. Worse, I’ve visited other forums on the D&C and the comments are just as mean and small-minded. A lot of people have BIG CHALONES when they can hide behind cutesy names. Nothing wrong with the names, it’s just most of these casper milktoasts would be completely different in person.

OH, they are, because I’ve emailed them and asked them to elaborate on the names they’ve called me.
    They never respond.
    Quad didn’t.
    Acorn NEVER does.

I think the comments on the 22 yr. old dying in his car in the canal sealed it for me. I’ve gone back..but I honestly don’t care about arguing with these people…and it just depresses me to know they are in my city.
    I just don’t want anything to do with those people anymore.

Again I have been gone so long I didn’t know the D&C had a forum page, not so sure i want to see it but to know what your talking about I’ll have to. So from strictly and uninformed pace in another part of the planet, I can’t imagine anyone saying bad things about a kid who drowned. WTF is there to in that for any kind of malicious or hateful sentiments? What could you do if he was Al Capone or John Dillinger? Something that could possibly be worse than death?- Oh yeah!!! Talk bad about them. On a picnic.