And That’s The Way It Is

When asked what advice he’d give to men getting older, Walter Cronkite (who lived until he was 93) said,

• Never ignore an erection.

• Never pass a mens room. And

• Never trust a fart.

8 Responses to “And That’s The Way It Is”

I have been convince we could never have won in Vietnam until I talked to some guys who got there after they got rid of gloryboy Westmoreland. It Was Cronkites wailing we couldn’t win after we wiped out most of the communists in S. Vietnam durring the Tet Offensive of ’68 that had the GREATEST effect of losing after fighting so hard to win. The last 35,000 names on the wall should be signed “WELL DONE WALTER.!” VIETNAMESE FROM THE TIME SAY THAT THEY NEVER FELT SAFER THAN WHEN WE WERE THERE. SEAN PENN sure got himself famous playing a Rusty Calley who murderred some 180 Communist villagers, but Fondas like him never saw the mass graves with 5,000 dead men and boys tied together and left to rot on the jungle floor until when finally found their wives had to find their wedding finger bones to find the ring to identify them. THAT’S WHAT WE WERE STOPPING. bUT pENN AND fONDA AND hILARY AND oBAMA AND most of congress are paid off by the communist of today WHO WILL DO THAT TO YOU CESSPOOL LOVING DROPOUTS. iF you can’t find a job-create a job-this IS still America. Even if GM was just sold to China-they need OUR BUSINESS and poor people can’t buy shit.

2. Mollie says:

The following time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you would fix when you werent too busy searching for attention.

I agree with Joe on Vietnam; we could have and should have kicked their ass. On the other hand, we shouldn’t have been in there in the 1st place.

“we shouldn’t have been in there in the 1st place.”
    That pretty much says it all – everything after that is bullshit.”

A simple question, “What would we have won?”

What would we have won? Nothing worth having.

Either don’t attack another nation in the first place (my preference), or go in, kick their ass, and get the hell out. These long term occupations or half-hearted efforts are unproductive, costly pains in the ass. Not to mention we lose or mess up the lives of our servicemen.

Here’s one that will get me in trouble-HoChi Minh was our ALLIE against the Japs, we went in there to uphold the UN’s phony borders and fight people that WERE our allies-The UN divided the world and gave the bitching French back their pre WWII colony. WHY we had to get involved?? WTF-WHY are we even in the UN. Snakes and Fakes. But China with Mao’s help had just gone through a period of massive starvation where over 40,000,000 people starved to death and we were seriously worried that if the entire SE Asia went Red most would die-as in Cambodian killing field and thoroghly surprized when our previous enemy went in and STOPPED the killing. KUWAIT WAS part of Iraq and Saddam had a right to want HIS country back together again. But those asholes like chopping people heads off and murder as a method of political convincing. so we should just let them murder themselves and not have put Palestinians in concentration camps to build Israel but built ISRAEL in Downtown BERLIN. Again the UN screwed up. I agree we should just pull everone back and let them go at it.

And Frank most probably 5,000,000 plus people in Cambodia wouldn’t have been murderred and not even burried but left to rot in the fields. We weren’t trying to win anything like todays Industrial military complex is trying to win $$$ in Government contracts. WE were trying to save lives, WE were kids out of high school. BUT OUR LEADERS were power hungry money hungry shits. GLORYBOYS who learned about the GLORY of wars from watching WWII movies. The WWII soldiers didn’t think it was legal but WE never got to even hear them. And the Russians were pushing us in because they were at war level relations with China.

MOLLIE!! If I knew anything about being a dominatrix or a ?? What fascinates you? I saw a monkey hump a dog once, actually a lot of times. That REALLY fascinated ME. Are you attracted to chains and binders? You’d LOVE oilfield cargo boats.